Wednesday, December 17, 2014


Part B

Introduction to German Culture GE110 is one of the great learning experience I have ever had. This course provides a lot of group work and class participation. It had given me a space where I can post my reviews and share my research and ideas through blog. I feel this learning technique is more educational and enjoyable for students. Over the semester, I got to know a lot about the German culture. We had class presentation almost every week. I have learned many things about German such as German cars and why they are so famous all over the world, German poetry and German music from the 18th and 19th century and 21st century, famous people in Germany and their contribution to the society, the brutal war and prejudice etc. The last movie that we watched was quite an interesting one…. it defines the terrorism that took place in 1967. One unique thing in German culture was the marriage in early nineteens'. People used to meet their partner in church, they used to post love letters to impress their partner. I am glad to be in this course. Overall I had a great semester taking GE110 learning new technique and exploring a new culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment